TKTX skin numbing cream is for temporary relief of pain from cosmetic procedures such as
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser hair removal
- Body Piercing
- Eyebrow threading
How to use:
- Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
- Cover a Hot Towel on skin for 5 Minutes , Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of TKTX Numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of TKTX cream (1/8″ or 2-3 mm thick) over the area.
- Cover the TKTX cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
- Leave TKTX cream and wrap in place for 25-50 Minutes before tattoo. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply Numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
- Skin typically remains Numb for 3 – 5 hours once cream is removed from Numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.